- Fast and reliable—prepare RNA-seq libraries in 3.5 hours
- Provides comprehensive data—for mapping, on-target, and transcript coverage
- Compatible with a range of input types and quantities—prepare RNA-seq libraries from low-input and/or low-quality RNA samples using xGen Broad-Range RNA Prep Kit
- Consistent libraries—minimal adapter dimers, so adapter titration is not required
- Variety of indexing options available—for a total of 1536 Unique Dual Index (UDI) primer pairs
- Flexible and customizable—combine with xGen Hyb Capture Panels for targeted RNA-seq
- Automation-friendly RNA-seq workflow
What is targeted RNA sequencing?
Targeted RNA-seq is a cost-effective tool for deep sequencing of specified regions of interest within the transcriptome. This approach provides deep sequencing of targeted regions while omitting the undesired regions that often result in a disproportionate
number of sequencing reads not relevant to the research study.
Reliable, time- and cost-effective approach to targeted RNA-seq
The xGen™ Broad-Range Library Prep Kit supports a wide input range, including low-quality RNA samples. This stranded RNA-seq workflow for low-quality and/or low-input RNA samples utilizes Adaptase™ technology to produce libraries following first-stand cDNA synthesis (Refer to
xGen Broad-Range Library workflow). Generate RNA-seq libraries using Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE) RNA research samples and for samples containing a wide range of input quantities and a variety of FFPE qualities. It is a recommendation
for samples to have a RIN > 2 or DV200 > 30. Easily combine RNA library prep workflows with the xGen UDI Primer Plate for
Pair the xGen Broad-Range Library Prep Kit with
the xGen Exome Hyb Panel v2 for a higher expression
profiling efficiency, which yields a higher percentage of coding bases and a lower percentage of intronic bases than whole transcriptome data.
The xGen RNA Library Prep Kit offers
a fast NGS transcriptomic research workflow. Produce RNA-seq libraries using tissue samples, blood, or high-quality RNA samples with a RIN of 7–10. This RNA-seq workflow utilizes the Adaptase technology to produce libraries following first-strand
cDNA synthesis. (Refer to xGen RNA Library workflow).
Easily combine RNA library prep workflows with xGen UDI Primer Plate for
Use an upstream poly(A) selection module of your choice and/or start with total RNA to use hybridization panels, e.g., xGen Custom Hyb Cap Panel designed
to target and enrich genetic regions of interest.